IHSAN started its textile business in 1947 and went into exports in 1956, with its initial facility being processing of cotton waste, a by product of cotton textile industry. After catering to the local market, the family business expands to meet export orders and within a few years, to a full export production facility to meet the growing demand from overseas.
1. IHSAN Sons (Pvt) Ltd
2. IHSAN Cotton Products (Pvt) Ltd.
3. IHSAN Safety Wear (Pvt) Ltd.
• Seamless Knitted ‚ Dotted & Dipped Gloves
• Leather Gloves
• Other Safety Wear (Arm Cover‚ Sleeves & Apron etc.)
• 100% Cotton Spunlace Nonwoven Fabrics
• Bleach Absorbent Cotton & Yarns
• Open End Auto Coro Yarns
• Mops‚ Towel‚ Socks & Stockinet etc
GET YOUR FREE PASS TO THE FUTURE ! We cordially invite you to visit us at INDEX™17, the World's Leading Nonwovens Exhibition, taking place at Palexpo in Geneva, Switzerland, from 4th to 7th April 2017. Please come and meet Team - IHSAN Sons on our stand No. 1130 Please enter the code...